Although our New England winter has not been bad (or really even happened) it is always nice to getaway during these long winter months. I am so excited and fortunate enough to be taking a vacation in a few weeks to one of my favorite places on earth- Boca Grande, Florida. My Nana and Papa always wintered there, so we would pack our bags every February break and make our way down for a visit.
Boca Grande is one of those places that will always remind me of my childhood. The long days at the pool, sand in my swimsuit and sun burns so bad my mom would spray on my sister and I before bed. I have not been back as an 'adult' so I am sure I will get to know the island a little differently this time (wine on the deck, checking out a few cute restaurants with my husband!) Boca Grande is a 7 mile long island of pure bliss. It could be compared to a little version of Nantucket or Kennebunkport. The beaches are beautiful, the streets are cute and the island has amazing views. But, enough about why I love Boca Grande, and more on what to wear!
One item I looovveeee and will be packing is the Cape Madras tunic! It is the best, most versatile item you can pack in a suitcase. You can dress it up with white jeans and flips, or wear as a beach cover up. Not only is it am amazing piece to pack, it is a great Maine company based out of Cape Elizabeth with a retail location in Freeport, Maine. They also are in many many cute boutiques throughout the country, including Fugates and the Sun Porch in Boca Grande. They are now offering a new line of college game day tunics (which I know some of you will have to have!) Not only does Cape Madras offer these great tunics, they are known for their high quality, never out of fashion, madras. From skirts to pants to tops, they offer a variety of colors of a great classic. So, you have to stop by there shop in Freeport, purchase online via their website or stop by a boutique that carries their line. And, as you know, I am so excited that one lucky reader will win a tunic!
Here is how to enter!
- Please 'LIKE' my facebook page, and Cape Madras facebook page
- Please follow my twitter handle @sarahreaganauer and @capemadras
- It is OK if you don't do Facebook or Twitter, but if you do, please like and follow us!
- Once you liked and followed us (if applicable) post a comment onto my blog letting me know, and of course where you are going to wear the Cape Madras tunic!
- If you are not familiar with posting a comment on a blog, you can post using the Name/URL and just fill in your first and last name (you do not need to fill in the URL field)
- Your blog comment will be your 'ticket' to enter to win the tunic!!
- I will draw the winner on Sunday, February 12 and announce the winners name on Facebook, Twitter and my blog (if you leave me your e mail, I will e mail you too!)
Please note, the color and pattern of the tunic are TBD based on availability
(For a second chance to win- you can post a comment on my Facebook page, and Cape Madras Facebook page and post a second comment on my blog letting me know, and you will have ANOTHER ticket into the drawing!!)