So my husband outdid himself and got me a Canon EOS Rebel T3 with a Canon 75-300 MM zoom lens. Very cool, and very intimidating. So we just played around with it...and here is what I came up with. Note: many are of my dog, who I affectionately call The Nugget or The Puppy. Just FYI. - Crazy how different setting effect the photos...
- This was taken with the basic lens in the portrait setting.
- No flash, much warmer photos. More of the look I was going for
- The Nugget
- Posing with the tree
- Soft light- zoom is great for ornament on the tree...
- When using the 'Flower' setting, flash is on, things look brighter/sharper
- Mini-Matt playing Lacrosse
- Hi to my west coast friends...
So, the camera is amazing, and I am one lucky girl. This is a fun camera I will use all the time. If you have any tips or tricks for better picture taking, let me know!