- All you need are waffle pretzels, Hershey kisses and M&Ms (I did pinks and reds for Valentine's Day)
- On a cookie sheet, just lay out pretzels and place a kiss on each square. Preheat your oven to 250 degrees (thanks Anna D for that tip!)
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. I think I should have kept mine in a few more minutes to really get them to melt... When you take them out of the oven, place a M&M on top, while the chocolate is still warm.
- I let them cool (and ate a few) for about two hours.
- Once they cool, they can be put in a bowl and enjoyed. Quickly after I did this, Matt promptly said that we should put them in baggies and give them to my family as treats...because otherwise they would all be gone, quickly ;)
- So I did just that...
So there you have it, a really quick, easy and cute way to celebrate Valentine's Day! Enjoy