HomeHomeHomeHome

Monday, April 30, 2012

iPad, working and fun!

Wow! A lot has been going on here! I have some exciting news (which deserves a post of its own, and no, no babies!) I have been working up a storm and trying to balance that with blogging, so apologizes for being a little absent lately!! I am excited for my board of directors meeting tomorrow night with Dress for Success of Maine, they are an amazing non profit I look forward to working with! We also got an iPad which I am testing out the blogger app with as I type this! It is OK, I need to learn more about it. We have also been trying to enjoy the weather and yard work. So I hope everyone is enjoying the spring! Don't forget to enter for the Tipsy Skipper clutch giveaway too... Picking tomorrow. More to come soon... Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment