HomeHomeHomeHome

Friday, May 4, 2012

Mason Mason Mason

I know mason jars have been 'done'...but I still love them genuinely. I have them in my kitchen as glasses we use for everything. Here are a few great ways to use a few of those mason jars you have kicking around. Side Note: You can get really old mason jars at antique shops (some in a really pretty blues) or buy them new at  your local hardware store. I have used them from my sisters bachelorette party favors (it was a southern Rodeo party) to center pieces at a rehearsal dinner.

Great raspberry cocktail- and the cutest straw to boot. You can get similar paper straws from Shop Sweet Lu Lu


 Source: acupofmai.com via Sarah on Pinterest

 You may recall my DIY sewing kit made with a mason jar. 





Source: 16bourne.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


My friend Suz over at Well To Do You makes great salads in a jar!
 








Unique take on your kitchen or dining room lights. 

Source: goo.gl via Angelica on Pinterest



Cute way to accessorize your craft closet. 

Source: goo.gl via Germaine on Pinterest



And a beautiful table setting at a wedding, this is one of my favorites! 



What will you be doing with your mason jars! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment