HomeHomeHomeHome

Saturday, May 12, 2012

New Adventure- Nicola's Home!

I am so excited to be working for Nicola's Home! My last day with Kemp Goldberg was on Tuesday, and started with Nicola's on Wednesday (nothing like jumping right in!). I will be working with Nicola on all aspects of the business, which includes interior design, custom built homes and an amazing shop in the Old Port of Portland as Project Manager/Wearing A lot of Hats role! This is a dream opportunity for me, and I am so excited to be apart of her team! We have a great online shop (check it out here) with a lot of new things coming in for summer. I am not sure how this will effect my blogging- but hope you understand if I do not do as many posts as usual for a while. Thanks for you continued support and understanding! 

Nicola has amazing bedding, and beautiful custom made pillows! Her bedrooms are to die for. 

Source: shop.nicolas-homes.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Is this not an amazing alfresco dinner party. All of the pillows and tabletop wear is available at the shop and online!















We also carry beautiful Maine made wool blankets, hobnail glass candles, Libeco linens, Kerry Cassill linens and robes and much more. Find out about new product and sales on our Facebook page too!  Happy shopping! 



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new adventure! Looking forward to hearing all about it...Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such an amazing opportunity! The state of Maine should really put you on some brochure for utilizing American made products. All of your posts have some such quality items, and frankly I want them ALL. Also, I should mention I nominated your for the LIebster award on my blog. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is awesome! What is the Liebster award? Thanks again!

      Delete