HomeHomeHomeHome

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Diploma + Special Someone = The Perfect Gift

Need some idea for that upcoming grad in your life? Here are a few ideas that I know I would have LOVED to get from graduating high school or college. To help ease the thought of school loans...surprise a grad with a special gift.


Monogram bracelet for that special girl! This will never go out of style. You can order this one from etsy at Marinette.

Source: bit.ly via Jocelyn on Pinterest



For a twist on the traditional delicate monogram bracelet, go with a chunky charm bracelet with pearl charm.This one starts at only $39 from Handpicked.



A wool blanket is something you can have forever. It is a timeless and useful piece which make a great gift. This one is from Eleanor Pritchard who designs the patterns in her London studio and are made in a small Welsh mill by 100% new wool. You can check them out and buy them at Nicola's Homes.



You cannot go wrong with a nice picture frame. Although most of our photos are stored online, having a favorite photo on your dresser or next to your bed can ease homesickness (it did for me anyways). This Kate Spade frame is classy and simple and will go with any decor.
Source: giggle.com via giggle on Pinterest


I know, I know...we never use pencils (or pens for that matter) anymore...but why not?! In class you will still need something to write with (even if it is exchanging numbers!) and why not have the cutest pencil case in the world. It makes a perfect gift for a high school grad!



I literally have five of these bags, and the more you use and wash them, the softer and more worn in they look. Add a monogram (several styles and colors) from LL Bean in good old Maine!



Need I say more? Could be good for college grads too...from my own experience. You can order them from Amazon for a steal. 

Source: wanelo.com via Kate on Pinterest


I love love love this iPad case from Anthropologie. The herringbone pattern is one of my favorites.




 Fill a laundry bag with detergent, dryer sheets and other necessities for the recent high school grad heading out into the real world! Urban Outfitters has cute ones!



Giving the every so popular cash money!? Spruce it up with a cute smaller wallet or clutch- you can get really great ones from Clare Vivier or more budget friendly J Crew.


Graduating in '12! How perfect is a Sea Bag with a 12 on it! Comes in tons of colors too. You can match the alma mater or future school!


I hope you find inspiration in some of these ideas. Be sure to share what you are giving
as gifts. Happy May!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous ideas! I love those "12" Sea Bags, and if I had an iPad, I'd be getting that case for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i think its quite obvious that if you're going to rely on something to carry your wishes, you might as well know where exactly it has come from and where it intends on going Eid Gifts to Pakistan | Send Gifts to Pakistan

    ReplyDelete