HomeHomeHomeHome

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

First Post!


I am excited to be writing my first post of a blog I have been thinking about for a long time. Long story short, I love doing projects, crafts, coming up with new ideas, or sharing ones I have found. I am recently married to my love, Matt, and we live together on the coast of Maine with our adored schnauzer Miles.

So, here it goes...I will be posting mostly my yard sale finds, updated rooms as we continually working on in our 1890 New Englander style home, and of course party and gift ideas (which is my all time favorite).

I look forward to this ever so needed outlet of creative space for me. I have so many ideas, cute things to share, find and explore.

xo
sarah


1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and I'm already a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete