HomeHomeHomeHome

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Why Didn't I Think of That- #3



Ahhh, its organizing time! January for many is the month of organizing- probably because of all those new year resolutions :) I am dedicating this volume of Why Didn't I Think of That? to organizing!

- Now seriously, is this not the best idea? I know behind my desk at work office and home office are a mess! This is a quick, free idea to keep those cords from getting tangled (and probably a lot safer too!)

source

- This is a cute, fun way to decorate all of those paperclips you have sitting around. You can use scrap ribbon and bind loose papers or use as a bookmark.

source


- Keeping with the office theme, all you need for this DIY project is a shower caddy/hanger. You can find nice ones at TJ Maxx or HomeGoods. Just use some matching juice glasses and ramekins (similar to these at Crate & Barrel). You could also easily spray paint the caddy to match your craft closet. I wish I saw this when I did my craft closet re-do which you can see here.


source

- Ever traveled with jewelry? Well you know what can happen to your necklaces (grrrrr, frustrating). Just use a straw to keep them from getting all tangled up! Love it!

source

So there you have it, a few quick, easy and CHEAP organizing ideas for you to tackle on these long January days!

Photobucket

1 comment: