HomeHomeHomeHome

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Little Style Inspiration

Because it is -5 degrees out, and I am in comfy sweat pants and my hair is lets just say, not brushed, I decided to blog a few of my favorite looks and outfits for inspiration.





Classic







I love navy, grey and gold.

january 15








I cannot wait until it is a little warmer and I can try and put this look together.


january 15 adding color








I want sooo bad. I have blogged about my love of monograms here, and the shoes are on my short list of 'must haves'!


january 15 perfect





So there are some great looks that maybe you can make with items in your closet. Now if I can just get dressed... :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love your style sheets! The olive coat is a particular favorite. How did you create the collage effect? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin! I use Polyvore to do the sets- it is an awesome site. Thanks for reading!!

    ReplyDelete